The University of Florida is committed to quality academic advising for all students. This UF Advising Web site is a comprehensive resource for all undergraduate students. Students are strongly encouraged to take advantage of the academic advising services provided at UF and to utilize the vast number of resources on campus available to support the academic success of UF students.
UF academic advisers provide academic guidance and support to all undergraduate students. Advisers can help you develop and evaluate your educational plans and provide you with accurate information about UF policies, procedures, resources, and programs.
Advisers will work with you to help you determine your degree requirements, change majors, drop courses, choose classes, handle registration issues, and identify needed resources. To ensure a timely graduation and to develop a relationship with your adviser, you are encouraged to:
- Meet with your adviser once per term (see contact info below)
- Regularly review your degree audit on ONE.UF
- Be aware of university and college policies and procedures by reading the UF Undergraduate Catalog and consulting with your adviser
- Seek the assistance of an adviser early on if you are experiencing personal or academic difficulties
- Routinely check your GatorLink e-mail account for important messages from the university and your adviser